Business Analyst required to join a global media organisation on a 3-month contract, inside IR35. The Business Analyst will support the team in migrating to a new events management platform, this platform has some more features and functionality, including complex form building and a number of bespoke applications and integrations with the companies existing systems and third-party suppliers.
The role will focus on completing an initial delivery phase of a key strategic initiative – requirements capture and business process definition. This phase will establish the vision and requirements for customer onboarding to the new platform.
The Business Analyst will need to get up to speed with how the platform works and how it utilises its current ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have experience working with customer facing platforms.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager
- Interviewing and eliciting requirements from a wide variety of stakeholders, delivering workshops
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management and customer facing software (event management software would be beneficial)
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong experience across requirements capturing, process documentation, wireframe creations and managing workshops
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.