My client, an Equity Investment Bank based in the City of London is hiring a Business Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on opportunity, looking for someone who can be responsible for delivering front-to-back transformation across a wide range of their systems and business processes.
As the Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in building upon and driving the business analysis standards and methodologies as part of their Service Framework. You will be responsible for migrating complex systems away from Excel, working closely with both the internal and external developers. As the role continues to develop, it will also expand across other initiatives and areas of operations.
The successful candidate will be able to build key relationship across the business, as well as with external vendors who provide. You will also need a passion for driving systems and cultural changes in a fast-paced environment, and be able to get involved across all aspects of delivery.
- An experienced Business Analyst, with an understanding programming languages / data architecture would be preferable.
- Confident in defining and solving problems, translating business requirements, and providing solutions for the underlying systems and databases.
- Previous Financial Services experience, is desirable
- Confident with Agile and Waterfall processes
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to build key relationships across the business
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their business analyst career, within a exciting Equity Investment Bank. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.