A globally recognised Asset Manager is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join them for an initial 6 month on a Fixed Term Contract based out of their London office.
The business is currently undergoing a significant period of change across various programme initiatives and one which you will most likely be involved in is a complete revamp of their Front Office Order Management System, which is a £36 million project and is essentially a large scale system refresh. They are looking for a Business Analyst to sit in the Business Readiness Function to create an end to end Target Operating Model and document the process flows.
Duties & Responsibilities
Engage and assist in oversight across work streams to move forward key Business Readiness activities including:
- The definition and creation of a Target Operating Model to document business process workflows.
- The creation of As-Is-To-Be documentation to provide and present to stakeholders throughout the business.
- Move forward preparedness for 'Go-live' and contribute to the mitigation of risks during this critical period.
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst on global programme of change.
- Prior experience of creating a Target Operating Model on a large scale.
- Prior experience of documenting workflows in correlation of the Operating Model.
- Fund Management or Investment Banking experience would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are absolutely essential coupled with a strong eye for details.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Readiness Analyst to join a globally recognised Asset Manager at the start of their Business Readiness journey in what is a highly visible Front Office programme of work.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.