Our client, a global Investment Management organisation based in the City of London, is looking for a Business Architecture Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will be joining their Business Change team supporting the Head of Business Architecture in mapping a clear operating model for the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for documenting and mapping operating model processes to drive operational consistency. Alongside this you will aid in building core Business Analyst capabilities and increasing agile functions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in Financial Services or a Big 4 Consultancy.
- 2-5 years’ work experience as a Business/Process Analyst.
- Experienced documenting operating models in a Business Architecture or Business Analyst role.
- Ability to capture processes and identify areas of improvements.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is highly beneficial.
- Experienced working in Financial Services or Consultancy is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Investment Manager, gaining exposure to senior members of the organisation and play a key role in improving processes and procedures.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.