Business Continuity Analyst required to join a global media organisation based in Central London on a 12 month FTC (with strong chance of conversion to permanent). Sitting within the companies Information Security function, the Business Continuity Analyst will report directly into the Global Resilience Manager – offering the opportunity to develop existing knowledge of business continuity management and critical event communications within a rapidly maturing environment. The 2020 business continuity programme will continue to transform how the business plans to respond to potential disruption with the successful candidate playing a key role in embedding and socialising the newly developed toolkit to each of the markets across APAC, EMEA and the Americas. The Business Continuity Analyst will have a particular focus on maintaining, embedding and developing the Critical Events Communications Platform. The ideal candidate will have some commercial experience in Business Continuity, strong stakeholder management skills and any exposure to data reporting (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau) would be desirable.
- Acts as an administrator of the Critical Events Communications Platform
- Provide user support and facilitate online training for the Critical Events Communications environment
- Engage with regional (EMEA, APAC, Americas) representatives to maintain business continuity roles and responsibilities across the organisation
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues throughout the organisation on completing Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Planning and testing activities in line with its Policy and Procedures
- Provide regular KPI reporting on key operational activities and the business continuity programmes status
- Understanding of Business Continuity with a desire to further develop within this role
- Experience in developing and administering Business Continuity Management System platforms
- Experience in the administration of Critical Events Communications Platforms (e.g. Everbridge)
- Confidence to engage with audiences remotely (via Skype or Microsoft Teams) as well as engaging face-to-face with smaller groups
- Understanding of risk management or a desire to develop with this role
- Any exposure to data reporting through Excel, PowerBI or Tableau would be desirable
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.