Our client, a leading Investment Manager firm based in the City, are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their IT Change Management team with the involvement of working on multiple Wealth and Asset Data Management projects.
This role is an initial 6 month contract paying market rate.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, gathering requirements and checking transactional data as well as being responsible for the ownership of the front through to back office data. They will ensure accurate and complete product documentation, provide UAT testing support and own Quality Assurance with data validation.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Investment Management firm.
- Good knowledge of Charles River 20r2 and SimCorp Dimension
- Experience working in an Investment Management Organisation
- Experience with Fixed Income, FX and Treasury
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Market Data Applications such as Bloomberg
- Data management and ownership experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.