My client, a leading Financial Services organisation has an initial 6-month contract requirement for a Business Data Insight Manager to join them in London ASAP. For this position the business is specifically looking for someone who is a well-versed Business Data Manager with strong experience project management, business analysis and most importantly data analysis. You will be problem solving, data reporting, building out presentations for C-Suite and being able to work with cross-functional teams to lead analysis and develop strategic outcomes.
In-depth data analysis, data mining and translating data insights are absolutely key for this position – you must also be comfortable with Excel and have the ability to create models. Project management experience is also highly beneficial for this position.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience working in a Business Data Manager/ Business Insight Manager role within the Financial Services sector
- Solid data reporting, data analysis and data mining experience – able to visually represent key data and processes in an easy manner – strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An understanding or exposure to an IT/Technology environment is a bonus
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills are also required
- Proven background of building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders, both technical and business stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.