My client, a leading Data & Analytics firm are looking for a Business Manager to join their organisation on an initial 6 month contract in London. You would be joining a critical part of the business supporting the CTO management team by coordinating and completing key operational activities.
You will perform core business management tasks such as pulling key data, analysing it and reporting on it, also re-shaping governance and finally creating very important and professional slide decks/presentations for senior exec C-level suite stakeholders on a regular basis. The ideal candidate would preferably have some ex-consultancy experience too but this is not a must.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Multiple years' experience as a Business Manager preferably within a large global organisation
- Strong experience of creating professional slide decks/presentations for exec level stakeholders
- Exposure of re-shaping governance for a CTO/tech function - good control and management skills
- Good understanding of data - pulling data, data analysis and data reporting in a professional manner
- Strong stakeholder management skills are essential
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.