Business Process Analyst required to join a Lloyd’s market insurer on a 6-month initial contract basis. Working within the IFRS17 programme, the chosen candidate will take responsibility for documenting & analysing business process requirements and recognising opportunity for business improvements across a broad operational front. IFRS17 exposure isn’t essential but applicants must have worked with finance, in turn demonstrating stakeholder management within finance, an understanding of finance terminology and proven experience in analysing finance processes. Alongside finance transformation exposure, the Business Process Analyst will need to have had experience working in the insurance industry. This role has been deemed as inside IR35.
- Document and analyse business process requirements (current and future state)
- Recognise opportunities for business improvements across a broad operational front
- Record any system issues or change recommendations for acceptance by the business
- Help the business to articulate what the successful design will do and what it will achieve
- Help the business to articulate and decide on prioritisation of recommendations delivery
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Liaise with the business, facilitating meetings to gain an understanding of their area and working closely with the business throughout the whole assignment
- Develop the capability to analyse existing maps, data and statistics
- Provide reports on solutions & recommendations to improve the processes
- Proven process mapping experience within the insurance industry (ideally Lloyd’s but not a must)
- Proven experience working with finance and analysing finance processes
- Use of modelling tools e.g. Visio
- Workflow tool mapping desirable but not essential
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.