My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their organisation on a contract basis. You would be joining the Architecture & Technology Strategy portfolio function, supporting the delivery of a strategic configuration management data quality project.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will be reviewing and improving the existing CMDB implementation and its supporting processes. This includes ITIL aligned processes to support a high volume of change and capability of future business integrations. In addition, you will sit within an IT Simplification programme too which spans within the large complex IT estates, delivering and supporting terminology and communicating with architects on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Business Systems Analyst experience is a must (or strong technical Business Analysis experience)
- Experience working on implementation and/or improvement reviews of CMDBS within large complex IT estates
- Working knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Experience collaborating with architects and technical functions
- Excellent data analysis skills using Lucid Chars, Jira, Confluence and Power Bi
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.