Our client, a leading Fund Management organisation, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Technology Project team on a permanent basis.
The Business Analyst will support and deliver regulatory and business change initiatives, which have a particular focus and/or impact on CASS rules and which mitigate risks associated with Client Money and Assets. This includes interacting with cross functional stakeholders across all levels and the ability to understand the technical implications of business requirements. The BA will operate in an Agile project environment and will be collaborating with regional and global teams.
The role reports into a Programme Manager and will be responsible for analysing, capturing and documenting business requirements. The BA will obtain agreement on deliverables ensuring they meet the needs of the business and track their progress. They will collaborate with development teams across multiple locations and countries and facilitate open communication between them and the business. They will also manage changes to business requirements as the project progresses.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a customer-focused & service-oriented approach.
- Successful track record of business analysis within Financial Services.
- A flexible, self-motivated individual who thinks on their feet and is a committed team player.
- Delivery and results focused
- Knowledge of CASS rules and how they relate to Client Money and Client Assets is highly advantageous.
- Experience of working with Agile and Scrum methodologies and JIRA or Confluence tools are highly advantageous.
- Experience of working in Brokerage, Mutual Fund, Personal Investor or Pension Investment organisations would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable Asset Management organisation and perform a key project role for the wider business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.