|Job title :||Change Delivery Manager – Change Roadmap, Stakeholder Management – Contract - Inside IR35|
|Location :||London, Greater London, England|
|Job type :||Contract|
|Salary :||£500 - £550 per day|
|Sector :||Sell Side|
A leading Financial Services organisation are looking for a Change Delivery Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract in their London office / remote (Inside IR35), paying up to £550 p.d. You will be a key member of the Technology team, focusing on ensuring the right change management activities and communications are delivered across the firm to embed new technology, processes, and behaviours. You will be joining the Quote to Cash (Q2C) programme providing first level support for internal business groups to ensure they are all adopting the changes. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a Change Delivery Manager within a similar financial services space – and have a clear understanding of working on Q2C or a technical programme of work.
To be successful in this role you will need:
· Proven experience of working as a Change Delivery Manager (preferably within Financial Services)
· Experience of working on a Q2C or Technology/technical programme of work
· Experience of delivering large scale communication roadmaps/plans and then articulating the impacts to users
· Strong stakeholder management skills around the business as all levels
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever-expanding programme with the scope to interact with all levels of the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.