My client, a leading Financial Markets infrastructure organisation, is seeking an experienced Securities Change Lead to join their London based office on a permanent basis.
You will be leading the Securities Change team across Equities and Fixed Income clearing, coordinating all business related change projects, ensuring the successful delivery of new initiatives for commercial, regulatory and tactical work streams. This will involve the development and implementation of change frameworks across the business lines, work with vendors to create solutions for the platforms, and ensure delivery oversight from an operational perspective. This is a key role within the organisation, and you will need to be organised and analytical to ensure programme plans and roadmaps are compiled and delivered to on time. This role will cut across multiple business lines so strong stakeholder management is key.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Change Delivery experience in a top tier Financial Services organisation
- People or Project Management experience is key
- Business Analysis skills including requirement gathering and process definition
- Experience of the regulatory landscape
- Clearing / Equities / Fixed Income operations experience
- Agile delivery experience
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to take charge of a key operational change team that covers multiple business lines with an exciting book of work.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.