£75,000 - £85,000
A global insurer is looking for a Change Manager to join their newly established Change Management function within their Digital Transformation Department. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Change you would be working closely with multiple business functions and relevant Strategic Change Officer’s to guide and direct change activities ensuring strategic outcomes are realised and reached.
Insurance and ideally Underwriting knowledge is required as you will providing hands on assistance to a variety of projects in this space. You will be required to embed changes and new behaviours throughout any stage of the project life cycle, including Pre and Post-delivery phases and assist management and teams in wide spread delivery up until project launch and then further support after go-live.
Key requirements for this role:
- Insurance and Underwriting knowledge
- Experience implementing change management principles, methodologies and tools (PROSCI/ADKAR/APMG) across multiple projects and programs
- Ability to develop and drive the successful delivery of multiple change plans(including resistance management)
- Strong understanding of the change journey
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for driving operational and cultural change with a specific focus on delivering exceptional customer experience and results oriented approach.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.