My client is a rapidly expanding mid-market business that helps business owners secure the finance they need in a simple and secure way. They are transforming the business finance market and have successfully helped more than 10,000 businesses get the finance they need quickly and easily.
They are seeking an immediate experience Change Programme Director to join their London based office on an initial 6-month contract with intent to extend. The role will report into both the CFO and CEO and requires a heavy hitting Programme/Change Director that has scaled up similar sized businesses before successfully (a FinTech/Start Up) as well as bringing in and setting up governance to this transformation.
You must be able to look at the overall vision and filter down to smaller projects, prioritising when needed and holding the Executive team accountable when necessary. As well as running overall change & transformation across the business, projects would include integrating their lenders onto their platform to running the data agenda with the Head of Data which includes projects such as data cleansing exercises and launching Tableau for their internal reporting.
To be successful you will need:
- Extensive experience as a Change/Programme Director in similar organisation (SME / mid-market business)
- Previous experience of scaling up a start-up/FinTech is essential
- Strong experience of setting up governance
- Strong Agile experience and understanding
- Risk Management – de-risk execution risk
- Cloud experience would be highly beneficial (AWS or GCP preferred)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – more than comfortable pushing back to Exec team and holding them accountable when necessary
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.