My client, a leading global Data & Analytics firm are seeking a Chief of Staff for the CTO on an initial 6-month contract to join them in their London office. For this position the business is specifically looking for someone who is a well-versed Business Manager/COS who will run the CTO office from an administrative perspective – running a team of EA’s and Communication Managers, helping with tech change communications, reporting, minute taking and overall coordination of this vital area of the business for the CTO.
You will work directly for the CTO, helping with the overall running for their team, resource planning and overall tracking of achievements. Reporting and making/presenting slide decks and presentations is also key for this role as well as overall coordination meaning stakeholder management skills (specifically technical stakeholders and C-level suite experience) is crucial.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience working as a Technology Business Manager/Chief of Staff if possible within a CTO function or directly for a CTO
- An understanding or exposure to an IT/Technology environment is key
- Experience of running a team of EA’s & Comms Managers – overall coordination
- Tracking/reporting/governance exposure
- Solid data reporting and overall data understanding experience – able to visually represent key data and processes in an easy manner – strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a thriving team in what is a highly visible and vital area of the business as well as working directly for the CTO.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.