Our client is seeking a technically skilled Cloud Architect to support upcoming Cloud developments amongst various areas and products. You will play a strategic role in designing and maintaining all cloud systems.
They aim to build their operating model to better deliver and support a multi-cloud environment.
The scope of the technology strategy includes delivery of key products and platforms, technology transformations and thought leadership in the application of emerging and established technologies to the business. You will be willing to be hands-on when needed while providing technical authority at the centre of engagements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and promote cloud application architectures and developments as well as operation practices.
- Produce and promote high quality solution designs and infrastructure models, working closely with cloud engineers and security architects.
- Analysis of business requirements to identify flexible and pragmatic design changes to development and production architecture.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaboration and technical skills
- Cloud solution design and architecture
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional or Professional Cloud Architect (GCP)
- Microsoft Azure Technologies (Data Bricks, Data Lake, Data Lake Analytics, etc.)
- Extensive experience with containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes
- Experience leading multiple complex projects and working with business stakeholders.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.