My client, a leading financial services organisation, are currently looking for a talented Solution Architect focussing on Network Strategy to join the business to guide creation future state strategy within the CTO of the business.
The organisation is going through large technology transformation requiring extensive architectural changes. Key responsibilities will include:
- Research future-state networks with regards to cloud connect and interconnect
- Create a roadmap to transition to future-state in H2 and H3 timeframe
- Cloud solution architecture reviews
- Experience designing network strategy
- Experience delivering network strategy
- Experience delivering a vendor or partner owned roadmap
- Experience designing or governing the build and configuration with multiple cloud vendor ecosystems (e.g., AWS, Azure, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Google Cloud) for all types of cloud services: SaaS, PaaS, iPaaS, IaaS
- Reference application, technology, and cloud architecture design skills
- Solution design experience (various types of solutions, especially cloud related such as design for multi-cloud service integration, resiliency and post-deploy optimization of lifecycle / maintenance considerations)
- Cloud monitoring experience, including design of processes & critical metrics, and configuration of monitoring tools to provide metrics on a frequent basis
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.