My client, a leading storage and archive software provider, are seeking for a number of experienced Customer Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in their Buckinghamshire office. They are seeking a motivated and analytical person, who is a self-starter and seeking a career within the broadcasting/media space.
You will be responsible for the qualification and troubleshooting of technical software and hardware issues ensuring all technologies across storage and operating systems are running smoothly. Preparing reporting and following up with clients to ensure their systems are functional post troubleshooting, raising any further issues to providers. To be successful in this role, you will have a clear understanding of storage and archiving technologies such as IBM Spectrum.
- Proven experience as a Technical Support Engineer within a storage/archive systems provider would be highly beneficial.
- Strong experience in Linux and Storage hardware
- Experience in working with vendors and technology providers.
- Strong customer service experience
- Extensive prioritisation experience is essential
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.