My client, a leading financial data and analytics institution, is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst (with a focus on Cyber & Cloud Security) to join their team on a contractual basis in Nottingham or London (with some remote working too).
We are looking for a candidate who has extensive technical knowledge of security and cloud environments, so those who have come from a technical background (i.e., developer, tester, etc.,) are preferred.
It will be your job to act as a medium between the technology and the business stakeholders. So, the ideal candidate will be a Senior Business Analyst with extensive Cyber & Cloud Security experience coupled with an understanding of risk assessments and remediation.
Essential Cloud and Security Skills:
- Experience working on deployments into AWS environments and its related application security.
- Experience ensuring the implementation of security controls and protocols have been properly applied, tested and signed off.
- Extensive experience working with cloud technologies and a strong understanding of what “cloud” is.
- Strong understanding of cloud security & proven technical experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- At least 4 years of experience in working in a high paced Agile environment on the coal front.
Additionally Essential Skills:
- Substantial exposure producing updated governance and guidance documents following the review of current processes and procedures.
- Understanding of Risk Assessment & Remediation and the ability to identify risks and issues within a diverse stakeholder matrix.
- At least 7+ years’ experience working in regulated environments.
- Excellent and in-depth capabilities in JIRA
- Knowledge of infrastructure projects.
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management.
- Cyber Threat detection technologies and tooling.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.