A well-respected Insurance business operating within London is looking for a Cyber Security Associate to join their IT team supporting the Head of Technical IT. They are seeking for a dedicated professional to support and protect their technical infrastructure whilst ensuring the highest level of cyber security. If you have a passion for IT infrastructure maintenance and cyber security, please do apply!
- To support and protect the technical infrastructure on which corporate systems are maintained and accessed.
- Maintain and protect IT infrastructure estate, including networks, hardware and software.
- Monitor, execute and investigate patching requirements to keep our vulnerabilities to a low risk level.
- Keep up to date with the latest Cyber Security and technology developments.
- Monitor and respond to Azure/Office 365 threats.
- Be the primary liaison and management of third-party providers (SIEM / SOC) and implement agreed changes.
- Support the Information Security Officer working towards ISO27001 alignment.
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any cyber security breaches.
- Prior experience of around 1-2 years in a corporate environment working on a 200+ user infrastructure.
- A Cyber/Information Security related degree and/or a relevant qualification.
- Working experience with any cloud-based applications.
- Firewalls, Web Proxy, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanners, Data Security Analysis.
- Intel plus Linux/Unix knowledge or experience.
- Azure & Active Directory would be beneficial.
- Basic SQL.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.