Cyber Security Programme Director required to join a Financial Services client on an initial 6-month contract (inside IR35). Joining the Cyber Information Security and Technology Risk team, the role will focus primarily on projects and programmes securing a future enables business growth and embedding operational resilience as standard, addressing cyber hygiene, network protection and offline recovery workstream delivery across the technology business. They are looking for a Programme Director with a successful background in delivering large-scale complex transition programmes within the cyber security & technology risk reduction space. The offices are based in Nottingham but all employees are working remotely for the foreseeable.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to shape, manage and deliver a multi-workstream technology function cyber security programme and/or portfolio of projects
- Manage and report workstream delivery against a clearly defined delivery plan that includes QA of workstream deliverables
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Identify, monitor and mitigate programme, project and where related, operational risks (& mitigations)
- Proven experience in delivering cyber security and technology risk reduction programmes or projects
- Successful experience in delivering technology integration/separation requirements resulting from an organisational merger & acquisition
- Successful experience in delivering large-scale, complex transition programmes
- Successful experience in Programme Management, transition, vendor management, technology operations
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leader within a programme that is likely to run 2years+.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.