My client, a leading asset management firm, is seeking a PAM Business Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
The role is centred around PAM programmes of work and transformation. So it will involve projects directly related to Privileged Access Management, Identity Access Management and CyberArk.
Strong business analysis skills are essential for the role, including the ability to manage stakeholder's effectively, the capacity to work with both the technical and business teams, and a firm technical understanding of Access Management environments.
Required Technical Skills:
- Relevant PAM and IAM experience
- Experience implementing CyberArk
- Experience capturing business and security processes
- Good understanding and experience with control frameworks i.e., (‘CIS’, ‘ISO 27001’, ‘NIST’)
- Extensive exposure to PAM reporting metrics and the ability to present findings to stakeholders
Required Business Analysis Skills:
- Strong technical IT knowledge
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Evidenced understanding of delivering Target Operating Model type documents and authoring complex document
- Exposure to Agile, Waterfall or hybrid wAgile environments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prominent asset management firm and to undertake exciting PAM focused programmes of work within the financial domain.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.