Data Analyst – Data Analysis, Data Models, Power Query, PowerBi, SQL, Market Research – Initial 12 Month FTC - £45,000 - £55,000 base
My client, a leading global data consultancy are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on an initial 12-month fix-term contract based in London.
As a Data Analyst reporting into the Technology Business Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the entire technology workforce around all things data. The role will primarily focus on data reconciliation and enhancing the workforce planning data model. You will also run monthly forecast processes with the Technology workforce and work closely with the Finance team, to ensure the payroll forecast is correct therefore strong stakeholder management skills are required too as you will have to face off to different areas in the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong Data Analysis experience, with a passion for Data Management and ideally exposure to PowerBi and/or SQL (bonus).
- Previous data analysis experience, within a large-scale and complex environment
- Ability to use tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs (PowerQuery/ Data Models)
- Experience using PowerBi or SQL would be highly beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.