A Global Investment Management firm based in the City is looking for a Data Control Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The focus of the role is to provide assistance and support to their centralized data Management team, which is responsible for the maintenance of all static and benchmark data.
The role sits within the Data Management team, day to day actions will be focused on completing defined start of day checks, new asset creations and providing oversight to the asset pricing process. Also you will be expected to provide administration support to the Valuation and Pricing Committee.
- Execute specific Start of Day checks & production of the daily operational exposure report
- Be responsible for the complete and accurate new asset completion in thinkFolio and MEDM
- Be responsible for the oversight of our outsourced providers pricing service
- Support team colleagues in the set up and maintenance of other static data sets e.g. broker, portfolio and benchmark data
- Lead on the administration support for the Valuation and Pricing Committee
- Perform oversight of outsourced back and middle office functions
- Assist the dealing administration relationships with Investment Support, Audit, Risk and Mandate Compliance, Business Application Support and Data Management Teams
- Liaise internally to provide appropriate information for RFPs and other client-facing presentations
- Experienced (min 3 years) in all aspects of data management from a buy side investment manager perspective, including broker, benchmark, asset, portfolio and pricing data
- Experience of working with an outsourced middle and back office / liaison with external counterparties
- Previous experience of systems such as Thinkfolio, MEDM, Charles River and JIRA preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail
- Confident and comfortable interacting with a wide range of teams including Executive Management
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Control Analyst with Investment Management experience to join an ever changing, dynamic environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.