A leading Investment Manager are currently seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join their recently established ESG function on a contract basis. The client are offering up to £700pd (inside IR35) for an initial 6 month period.
Within this role, you will be responsible for providing the technology underpinning the clients ESG strategy, including but not limited to onboarding and mastering of core ESG datasets, supporting ESG fund launches, regulatory reporting and working with client reporting teams.
This is a hands-on technical role in a team with a varied roadmap of greenfield projects planned. You will be expected to take ownership of key initiatives from design to delivery and to contribute to the architecture and development practices, utilising modern technology.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of PowerBI (or similar reporting tools)
- Good knowledge of SQL and SQL Server
- Good understanding of Python
- Familiarity with Azure or other cloud platforms (AWS)
- Experience working in the Investment Management / Investment Banking sector required
- Experience of Databricks, Snowflake or Spark advantageous
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.