My client, a leading market data insights business, is seeking a talented Data Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone who can add value to their analytics teams, by overseeing the delivery of energy analytics data to system users. Working alongside analysts and clients alike, you will help design and implement the best process for their data.
To be successful, candidates must have a firm grasp on the complexities of data management, ideally those related to energy data.
Additionally, candidates must have:
- STEM (All Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) related University level education or equivalent
- Ability to retrieve, interrogate, manipulate and analyse data and presenting findings
- Experience of working and leading processes in agile work streams driving data quality and improvement
- Experience of managing a data focussed team and a strong track record and demonstrable interest in analysing data.
- Knowledge/ interest of energy markets or energy data
- Strong Python programming skills
- Strong knowledge of and experience of databases (SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Data Science exposure, e.g., NumPy, Pandas, Spark/PySpark
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading market data firm whilst growing and developing your career in a challenging but supportive environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.