Our client, a world-renowned Financial Services organisation are looking for a Senior Data Modeller to join them in London on an initial 6 month contract.
You would be joining a critical programme - migrating data from existing on-premise application into a new cloud based platform. Understanding and documenting data requirements, working closely with SME's and data architects to identify any issues in the current architecture. The long-term goal is to simplify and develop target state logical and physical data models.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of large data migration programmes
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data modeller, preferably within the Financial Services industry
- Good understanding of financial reference and/or market reference data
- Understanding of UML/Excel
- Strong logical and physical data modelling experience
- Cloud exposure would be highly beneficial
- Good experience with traditional RDBMS’s and expertise with SQL
- Knowledge of EA Sparx or JSON for data modelling
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.