My client, a leading global data analytics business, is currently looking for an experienced Data Platform Architect to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
This role will focus on solution design work for our client's flagship data platform. You will be responsible for architecting and facilitating the data governance, data pipelines and databricks components, in addition to ownership of the platform's solutions.
The ideal candidate will have extensive exposure to Azure Databricks and big data focused projects, coupled with a firm understanding of the issues and best practice solutions with respect to data technology.
To be successful, one must have the ability to deal with difficult data manipulation, visualise end-to-end data flows and facilitate solution design through the resolution of complex problems related to data solutions architecture.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive solution / integration architecture experience working in complex data heavy environments
- Experience with Azure Databricks
- Proven experience architecting data governance
- Strong understanding of data pipelines
- Past experience with data manipulation coupled with a strong understanding of e2e data flows
- Knowledge of data analytics products and technologies
- Experience managing stakeholders and facilitating 2 groups working together
- Strong experience with cloud technologies, namely Azure
This is an opportunity for an experienced architect to join a global organisation in a period of rapid technical change
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.