A global London market Insurer is currently looking for an experienced Data Quality Operations Analyst to join their growing Data and Operations team on a permanent basis to assist with leading the development of Data Quality rules for implementation within the internal data quality application.
Reporting directly to the Reconciliations Manager, you will be ensuring that their data is as accurate as possible in order to make better business decisions and making large steps towards being a data driven organisation.
- Ensure the Data Quality queries are accurate and complete
- Responsible for ensuring upgrades are completed and co ordinating with external stakeholders and IT as appropriate
- Ensure that all new features are documented and communicated to Key Stakeholders
- Complete training of the application as required with key stakeholders
- Strong SQL skills and advances Experience of MS SQL Server database systems
- Strong insurance knowledge, preferably within the Lloyd’s Market
- Excelled communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.