One of our leading London market insurance clients is currently on the search for a Datawarehouse Analyst Developer to join their IT Global Delivery Team as part of the Global Risk Solutions (GRS) division on a contract basis inside IR35.
The IT Global Delivery Team is made up of Business Systems Analysts (BSAs), MI, Development and DBA professionals with the aim of delivering day-to-day 'Business as Usual' support, enhancements and new applications across numerous areas of the business including Actuarial, Business Development, Exposure Management, Capital Management, Compliance, Claims and many more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the MI Manager and warehouse architect with activities pertaining to the datawarehouse
- Assist where necessary with development and testing activities to ensure released code is of required quality
- Maintain close working relationships with customers of the department, finance and IT colleagues including the warehouse development team
- Also provide support assistance for other existing SQL based applications and provide development capabilities when required.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server T-SQL
- Strong experience of ETL development, including use of SSIS
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Analysis Services Tabular cubes and the DAX language
- Experience in use of deployment with Azure DevOps pipelines
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.