This role can be fully remote, and the client is offering up to 60k + 10% pension + bonus + private healthcare (family)
This is a brand-new role within the company and the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of any improvements as well as maintaining the availability, performance and accuracy of data of their in-house systems. The candidate will also be responsible for designing and implementing data compliance policies and best practices and will have the chance to get involved in data engineering as you grow within the role.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator with experience working in availability groups and with a curiosity/passion for data engineering. An ability to present ideas and resolve complex problems positively and professionally and show initiative to seek and achieve improvements to their current systems. processes and technology is essential.
- Experienced DBA – and capable of implementing data governance policies and best practices
- Experience with SQL Server versions 2012+ (ideally 2017)
- Experience implementing SQL availability groups highly beneficial
- Experience with Azure advantageous but not essential
- Experience working within financial services is highly beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.