A leading Insurance Syndicate operating out of Lloyd’s of London, is seeking a talented and experienced Database Team Manager to join their team.
As a Database Team manager, you will be responsible for managing the organization’s SQL Server database estate using automation and emerging technologies. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SQL Server and cloud technologies, as well as experience of working within the Insurance industry.
You will lead a team of database professionals, working closely with other technical teams to deisgn and implement database solutions that meet the organisations evolving needs. You will also work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure that database solutions are aligned with the organizations overall strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of managing SQL Server databases.
- A familiarity with data warehouse builds and working with large & complex data sets.
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash or PowerShell.
- Any prior experience working within a cloud environment is highly beneficial.
- Any prior experience of managing a team will of course be beneficial but is not a requirement at all.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Database Administrator to make their next career move within an exciting Insurance business in London.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.