My client, a leading financial services organisation, is currently looking for an experienced Delivery Lead to join the organisation. The role will be working as part of the live market-data infrastructure team, responsible for the provisioning of technical solutions to provide tick data to clients.
The role will be leading a new workstream to work on the integration of a new technology to existing data centres. You will be responsible for scoping, planning and delivery the project with a need for deep technical expertise to work closely with the architecture teams to establish technical solutions.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience with Market Data Distribution Systems including TREP/RMDS and direct feed handlers
- Extensive experience working in Information Technology within financial services.
- Solid experience with LAN and WAN IP Networking, (Cisco and/or Juniper - switching, multicast, routing, firewall/security)
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems and some Windows server knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a global team to deliver high performance and customer satisfaction
- Ability to plan and prioritise work effectively to ensure timely completion of multiple parallel tasks/projects
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.