12 month FTC
£95,000 - £110,000
A global insurer is looking for a Delivery Lead to join a newly formed team on an initial 12 months Fixed Term Contract. As the Delivery Lead you will be responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of an agreed and evolving set of Regulatory and Risk digital transformation initiatives. You will also take charge of implementing, maintaining and championing agile practices and ensure that the delivery teams successfully transition to an agile delivery capability. Some of the projects you will become apart of include the companies Brexit Programme, Records Management and Operational Resilience initiatives and be required to lead a team of around 40 employees.
Key requirements for the role include:
- PM / Agile trained – SAFe preferable
- Practical experience working in an Agile delivery team - Ideally release train level
- Program delivery experience
- Experience leading Regulatory and Risk initiatives
- London Market / Insurance / Reinsurance industry knowledge desirable
- Good understanding of business and systems – Including change management
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.