My client, a global financial services technology firm based in the City of London is hiring a junior DesignOps Analyst / grad to join the team on an initial 3 month contract. This role has the potential to expand into alternative projects which ultimately optimise processes across UX Design and Research.
To be successful in this role, you will be an organised individual with a positive, can do attitude.
- Working in collaboration with members of the team to manage critical administrative tasks which are essential for ensuring the smooth running and growth of the team.
- Working closely with the design ops leader and research ops manager to plan team activities and ensure participation from team members, manage team calendar/agenda and support new starter onboarding processes.
- seeing through design and research tools procurement process in liaison with procurement, and relevant stakeholders to ensure digital design assets are compliant.
- Tools license management: being the main point of contact for certain research and design tools, managing licenses, ensuring correct use and forecasting usage.
- Facilitate/own the process to set up new supplier agreements, working with procurement, finance and design and research stakeholders.
- Point of contact for requests regarding research and design tools, budgeting, and procurement issues.
- Work with the Design Ops Manager and other stakeholders to oversee the design and research budget, seek approvals for spend, raise/manage purchase orders, and liaise with the finance team.
- Maintain strong relationships and healthy collaboration with counterparts across the organisation (such as UX Design and research team, the Head of Design, Head of Product, Finance, Procurement, IT, Legal, and others)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.