This is an initial 6-month contract paying circa £300 per day via Umbrella
Our client, a boutique asset management firm in London, are looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their organisation on an initial 6-month contract basis. This would be an exciting opportunity to work with a wide variety of senior stakeholders across a broad range of technologies. They will be responsible for supporting approximately 150 employees both on premise and remotely.
The ideal candidate will have experience with dealing within the 1st and 2nd line support queries and be comfortable using remote administration tools. Experience with the Microsoft 365 applications and ITIL practices are required. Experience within financial services would be beneficial.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working within 1st line or 2nd line technical support
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 applications: Teams, OneDrive & Intune
- Experience supporting in a Citrix environment
- Experience working within Financial Services or Asset Management would be beneficial
- Good communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.