An investment management firm based in London is hiring a Desktop Support Analyst on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd line Service Desk and Desktop support across the UK, EMEA and APAC regions.
This is a varied and interesting role responsible for delivering desktop support and other services across the business.
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for IT across UK, EMEA and APAC regions
- Ensure the Service Desk telephones, Jira Service Desk portal, and email queues are monitored
- Fundamental knowledge of client / server technologies, Active Directory AD, Microsoft product suite and Operating systems to provide excellent client support
- Ensuring that all incidents and requests are logged, categorised, and prioritised correctly
- Liaise with third party vendors/service providers during the life cycle of all outages and service issues
- Troubleshoot issues around hardware and software incidents
- Building, configuring and installing user workstations, laptops, VDI, telephones, mobiles, printers and software applications
- Circa 5 years experience within IT ideally providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Experience within Fund Management or the wider financial services is essential
- Experience with Service now is essential
- Experience working within an ITIL environment is desired
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.