A Desktop Support Analyst with a career background in Financial Services is urgently sought after by a global Investment Manager to provide front-line support for their trade desk environments.
You will join the Systems Management team who are responsible for the overall desktop environment and will act as a primary contact for technical issues, production problems and any inquiries the business may have.
This includes functional and administrative management of critical systems, managing break/fix situations, installation of software upgrades and more.
To be successful you will meet the following requirements:
- A proven background in Desktop Support within a Financial Services environment.
- Strong understanding of Mac OS, iOS and Windows platforms
- Proven experience providing support to Citrix environments is critical
- Any experience of market data, preferably Bloomberg or Factset is hugely beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, Anti-Virus infrastructures/procedures and packaging languages.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Desktop Support Analyst to join a truly World-leading Investment Manager, supporting their front-line operations.
Please note, this will be offered on a Fixed Term Contract basis for an initial period of 6 months, with additional benefits being provided as well as the basic salary figure.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.