A global London-based Lloyd's market insurer is currently looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their in-house team.
Working within the IT Services department alongside Global Digital Services, you will be responsible for remediating critical end-user and client issues present across the business.
This will involve completing installs, maintenance, and troubleshooting client software and hardware on behalf of 15 global offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing team and have a significant impact on an organisation's end-user compute through an Agile transformation.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Active Directory
- HP Device Knowledge
- Cisco Conferencing / Crestron
- Cisco Call Manager
- Remedy Call Logging
- Basic Networking / Patching
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.