Our client, a leading Financial Services firm based in the City, are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a contract basis working on a key migration project and supporting the DevOps team lead.
This role is paying up to £780 p/d Inside IR35 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to warehouse migration into Azure Data Lake, as well as automating and making enhancements to the platform.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience with DevOps, as well as solid expertise in designing and utilizing DevOps frameworks scalable for the Cloud.
- Experience in a similar DevOps or Cloud Engineering Role
- Proven experience architecting Azure Cloud environments
- Experience writing infrastructure as code using Terraform in an Azure environment
- Ability to write YAML pipelines to support CI/CD processes
- Financial Services background preferred
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle including Agile principles
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Financial Services firm, contributing to decisions to drive change across the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.