My client, a leading global consultancy are currently looking for a Digital Business Analyst to come and join them on an exciting and innovative project within a key area of their business. They are looking for someone with previous experience as a strong Digital Business Analyst who has extensive knowledge of the full project delivery lifecycle, presenting and challenging to both business and technical stakeholders throughout all levels of the firm.
The role requires someone to take the lead on requirements gathering, defining and confirming development action and collaborating with top digital experts across disciplines to innovate and deliver digital solutions both internally and externally to clients. The ideal candidate will have preferably worked on large scale transformation/innovative projects before, delivering new digital propositions and working closely with Product Owners when necessary.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst preferably within Consultancy or Financial Services Industry
- Specific experience of working as a Business Analyst on delivering digital solutions/propositions
- Extensive exposure to working on transformation/innovation projects within a firm
- Solid understanding of the full project lifecycle, see projects from start to finish
- Strong stakeholder management skills (being able to talk to both technical colleagues and business facing partners)
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile development process
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.