My Client, a leading global Bank is seeking a Digital Content Developer to join their Northampton based office on a Permanent basis.
You will be driving delivery of a world class service by developing and growing the help and knowledge management systems for front line Customer Service and Collections agents. You will be leading the creation of innovative communication tools to streamline customer facing processes as well as drive the end to end design and delivery of knowledge management. On top of this you will lead the intranet portals and act as an SME for all SharePoint and Workflow activities.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven experience working as a Digital Content Developer
- Highly PC literate with strong knowledge in Office 365 applications, Adobe Photoshop, SharePoint Designer, Nintex Workflows, Microsoft Power Apps
- Technical Author skills
- Proven experience creating custom front end solutions in SharePoint
- Expert in the use of Adobe RoboHelp
- Data Visualisation tools experience (Tableau / Excel)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.