A large-scale global multi-media organisation based in London are looking for Director of Data & Integration to take responsibility for the integration of business platforms and operations into the central data warehouse model and infrastructure. You will be responsible for influencing the capabilities to regions and markets ensuring a well governed infrastructure that can be combined with local data teams to achieve an overall business outcome.
This position will work closely with the Chief Data Office as well as other senior stakeholders within the business to drive the data transformation agenda. This role will have a heavy focus on leadership as you will be responsible for leading and managing talented data teams, collaborating with functional and platform leads across the business, ensuring requirements and data products are being delivered.
The ideal candidate will be a Data Management Professional with 20+ years of experience with recent experience sitting within a senior leadership position designing, owning and being the face of data strategy within a global organisation.
- c.15-20+ years total experience of data & Integration.
- 5+ years of experience in senior leadership positions, working with CIO/COO level executives.
- Experience managing global teams and working in an international and cross-cultural organisation.
- Good Understanding of Data Solution technologies (i.e., MS SQL, Synapse, ADF, ADLS)
- Strong Understanding in Data Governance Procedures
- Strong consulting skills and able to strategically engage with senior leaders, whilst getting into the detail of a problem.
- Have a holistic approach to data management, quality principles, technological solutions and supporting the realisation of business objectives as well as tap into rich data to enable business insights to drive strategy.
- Understand the importance change management in the implementation of data and information management strategies.
- Aware of challenges related to the set-up of Data & Analytics-driven organisations. Good understanding of data challenges of an organisation undergoing transformation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.