My client, a leading financial services organisation, are currently looking for a Director of Data Transformation to join.
The role, sitting as part of Shared Services Technology, will be responsible for delivery of the development and expansion of a consolidated common data platform including distribution and analytics shared service across the business. The organisation has grown multiple business units over time that have evolved separately resulting in a complex and distributed architecture. The objective of the programme is to undertake a new multi-year approach to building a platform the meets the needs of the future business.
The opportunity for the successful candidate is to lead and transform a strategically significant piece of work that will deliver value to the business for years to come.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience managing and delivering significant data platforms, involving global teams and businesses
- Understanding of cloud-based data technologies, content distribution and analytics
- Ability to lead and manage large teams to delivery
- Deep understanding of data, data management and data governance principles and practices
- Experience in complex and highly regulated environments.
- Knowledge of Market Data
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.