A .NET Developer is sought after by the internal technology division, a global professional services organisation.
This role will form the core of a new team which will take ownership for a new cloud-native agile management system which has been effective in driving process improvement with regards to time and quality of delivery for their audit function, in addition to also contributing to a modernisation programme being driven by their core .NET development function within internal services.
Whilst undertaking .NET development across the group, you will also specifically help drive the adoption of opensource technologies internally, getting involved in cross training the existing development teams whilst supporting and evolving this new Kanban board style platform. You will work with MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular and Node.JS in an AWS-hosted environment, undertaking both technical design and hands-on development as well as improving the DevOps lifecycle and capabilities such as their CI/CD pipelines.
To be successful, you will meet the following requirements:
- A background in.NET development with experience building modern web/UI applications using Angular
- Hands-on experience with Opensource technologies with broad experience using the component tools within the MEAN Stack (NodeJS, Angular, MongoDB)
- Experience within a cloud-hosted environment: ideally Azure or AWS but also open to GCP
- Strong knowledge of agile development practises and DevOps methodologies
- Hands on experience using Firebase would be beneficial
- The ability to undertake technical design and provide advice on alternative technology solutions
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.