A hands-on .NET Team Lead is sought after by a global professional services organisation, recently voted as one of the world’s top 10 brands, to help lead a new .NET development function.
This team have been established for the explicit purposes of undertaking a mass modernisation programme internally, including re-platforming to microservices, migration to Azure cloud with implementation of Azure Devops for CI/CD and upgrading to .NET Core, with a multi-year strategy and roadmap in place.
Your role within this team will be a mixture of hands-on development of these systems primarily utilising the Microsoft stack, as well as management of the team itself including resource allocation, project oversight, mentoring and performance reviews.
This will involve working across the full software development lifecycle driving Agile processes and CI/CD to deliver modern technology solutions improving overall business performance/efficiency.
The ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Strong development background within the .Net space, primarily C# and the .NET Core framework utilising SOLID Principles with experience of microservices and APIs
- Demonstrable experience in the leadership and management of agile scrum teams (5-10 developers)
- Multiple years’ experience working within Agile Scrum environments utilizing TDD/BDD methodologies
- Experience of either working closely with or introducing DevOps methodologies to their working environment, ideally using Azure Devops
- Any experience of Angular (and associated web tools), MongoDB, AWS or Azure cloud is extremely beneficial
- Ability to perform code and design reviews, mentoring junior team members
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.