My Client, a leading Global Investment bank, is seeking a driven VP Project Manager to join their eFX Change team based in London.
You will be joining an exciting eFX Change project team as part of Markets Execution, with the view of supporting the Head of Change. The team have a number of exciting new and existing programmes of work to deliver in the FX space including the digitisation of eSwaps and FX Options risk project delivery. You will be sitting between technology and the business, managing a complex group of stakeholders, working with quantitative teams, and ultimately ensuring the programmes are delivered on time, and aligned to business needs. This is a role with a lot of visibility, and needs a self-starting, highly motivated individual that is pushing to become a Director in the near future. These projects will be a mixture of technical and business focus so an appreciation of both will be necessary.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Project Management experience for a top tier financial services organisation
- Proven FX delivery experience (eFX, FX Options of other associated products)
- Business Analysis experience
- Technology and business change delivery experience would be beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and highly motivated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth initiative team, with excellent career development opportunities.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.