|Job title :||Endpoint (SCCM, Intune) Specialist – Windows, WSUS, PowerShell, Active Directory|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
Endpoint Specialist required to join a London based insurance organisation taking responsibility for leading the SCCM team and providing administration support for Intune. Being highly skilled in SCCM and Intune, the Endpoint Specialist will be responsible for providing design, deploying, configuring and supporting desktop and server technologies. The ideal candidate will have proven management of SCCM hierarchy, experience with MDM Platform Intune, advance knowledge and technical ability of WSUS within SCCM as well as the ability to read and write PowerShell scripts. Reporting into the Head of Infrastructure Services, this is a high-profile role within the organisation that will offer the opportunity to lead the SCCM team.
· Managing, maintaining and evidencing the configuration of Endpoint and Server in line with company standards
· Ensuring Servers and Endpoints are patched in line with standards
· Develop and maintain, in line with industry best practice endpoint and server management standards
· Configure, Deploy and Optimise Microsoft Endpoint Manager for laptops and servers
· Producing monthly security patching compliance reports for IT Security
· Use PowerShell scripting to automate deployments
· Manage Endpoints and Servers using SCCM
· Managing of Windows Defender ATP using Endpoint Manager
· AD Management and integration to SCCM
· Group Policy Management in conjunction with SCCM implementation tasks
· Experience with MDM Platform Intune
· High level of understanding and proven management of SCCM hierarchy
· Ability to read and write PowerShell Scripts
· Strong knowledge of patching concepts & best practice with proven ability to design and maintain a patching infrastructure
· Thorough understanding of Active Directory, including GPO and DNS
· Advance knowledge and technical ability of WSUS within SCCM
· Extensive knowledge of Windows OS patching, enterprise class desktop hardware and software such as Windows 10, antivirus and Mobile Device OS
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking for LAN and WAN
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative organisation in a role that offers management responsibility.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.