A leading financial firm is looking for a talented Enterprise Architect to join their team on a contractual basis.
Working within the CTO function, you will be charged with responsible for the effective and efficient operation of Architecture Governance and Assurance functions, forums and processes for am effective operational delivery of the Architecture Governance and Assurance framework.
This transformation of the governance structure will help enable Architects to approve their own designs within certain parameters, re-popularising innovation throughout the business.
- Proven experience operating as an Enterprise Architect in large complex environments
- Past experience implementing architectural governance transformations
- Strong understanding in Technology Strategy & Governance, Architecture Governance.
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels with ease and professionalism
- Demonstrable knowledge of developing and influencing strategic working relationships
- Experience working in a financial organisation and undertaking complex transformation programmes
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a passionate Enterprise Architect to transform the way in which an industry leading financial firm’s Architectural practice operates.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.